March 20, 2015 § Leave a comment
Holy shit. This guy made an RPG in Excel.
You can now play the full version of Arena.Xlsm!
Download version 1.3 here: Arena.Xlsm
- Random enemies: Over 2000 possible enemies with different AI abilities.
- Random items: 39 item modifiers result in over 1000 possible item combinations and attributes.
- An interesting story with 4 different endings depending on how the player has played the game.
- 8 boss encounters, each with their own tactics.
- 12 pre-programmed arenas followed by procedurally generated maps. Each play-through has its own challenges.
- 31 Spells. There are many different strategies for success.
- 20 Unique items. Unique items have special properties and can only drop from specific enemies.
- 100 Achievements.
- This is all in a Microsoft Excel workbook.
You can also access the official Arena.Xlsm wiki here: http://arenaxlsm.wikia.com/
The Arena.Xlsm photo gallery is here: http://carywalkin.wordpress.com/2013/03/24/arena-xlsm-gallery/
What are the system requirements for this game?
Arena.Xlsm has been tested to work on PC versions of Microsoft Excel including…
View original post 361 more words